Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Severn Estate Planning promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Severn Estate Planning (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. Only one entry is permitted per social media platform, unless the post instructs otherwise.
3. To enter, like the Severn Estate Planning Facebook page, share the post, and comment on why you want the prize.
4. No purchase or payment is necessary to win.
5. The competition will run from Thursday 23rd January 2020 – Thursday 6th February 2020 inclusive. This period will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the promotion period will not be counted.
6. One competition winner will be chosen after the competition closing date.
7. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants.
8. The decision of the promoter in relation to the promotion is final.
9. No information regarding entries will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the promotion.
10. The prize is an XL Ferrero Rocher & Lindt Lindor Chocolate Bouquet Gift Hamper in Presentation Box.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
13. The winner will be contacted via Facebook after the closing date of the competition.
14. The winner must respond to notification of their prize and share their email, postal address and phone number within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize.
15. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
20. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. In order to enter the competition, the entrant must also accept the Facebook terms and conditions. This competition is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition.