What to Expect
Join us at one of our free seminars to learn how to leave more behind, have your questions answered, and ensure your family gets a bigger slice of your estate.
It's never too early, or too late, to start your estate planning.
The speaker, Graham Loosley, is a partner in an Accountancy practice with 30 years’ experience in tax planning and family wealth protection.
Graham will help you identify opportunities and avoid common pitfalls with friendly, expert advice.
Protect Your Estate
You’ve worked hard to earn your money, and you want to pass it on to your loved ones.
But Inheritance Tax, care home fees and other risks can prevent what you leave from going to the right people.
Around the UK, huge amounts of wealth are lost to these threats.
- £5.4 billion was lost to Inheritance Tax last year
- One million families didn't inherit a house because of care home fees
- 107,000 divorces resulted in assets leaving the family tree
Your legacy may be at risk.
At the seminar, you will learn how to:
- Reduce Inheritance Tax
- Protect your property from care home fees
- Make sure the right people inherit your estate
- Avoid common Will problems
- Set up a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Save the expense and delays of probate
If you have any particular issues you want advice on, Graham will also be available for a Q&A following the seminar.
See what people thought of our events here.